RebeccaH

Snow Day Joy

Snow Day Joy
RebeccaH, Jan 4, 2023
Description:
This is for MOC Day 1: Blind scrap - Something that brings you joy

Our GSP might be the sweetest creature God has ever created, and I just love the way she loves life! I'm so thankful for her every day - she brings us so much joy!

SOSN 1/4 50% Off:
Wonderland Patterns & Backgrounds and Wonderland Elements by Allison Pennington

Other Credits:
Rearview by Allison Pennington
Boredom by Allison Pennington
Date Stamped by Just Jaimee
Claire Grantham and MrsPeel like this.
    • Erin Taylor
      I have a GSP too... at least, I think he is. He is a rescue from the shelter but he looks and acts just like a fullblooded GSP. I absolutely love them!

Here you can check him out:
      [​IMG]
      RebeccaH likes this.
    • RebeccaH
      @Erin Taylor I would agree... he looks exactly like a GSP! Don't they have just the best personalities? I adore her with all of my heart. She is the sweetest thing ever! Our Weimaraner, on the other hand, not necessarily known for her sweetness, but I love her just the same! LOL
      Erin Taylor likes this.
    • Erin Taylor
      @RebeccaH YES... He is soo sweet and velcroed to my side all the time. I love your layout and I really love the photo with snow on her snoot! :)
      RebeccaH likes this.
    • tjscraps
      She looks like she's had some fun in that snow! lol Great page!
      RebeccaH likes this.
    • RebeccaH
    • designbylime
      What a cutie she is and she sure looks like she is having tons of fun :) Wonderful page.
      RebeccaH likes this.
    • LynnG
      Oh my gosh - this photo! So, so cute :-)
      RebeccaH likes this.
    • RebeccaH
    • MrsPeel
      so, I finally made it to your gallery...it wont be the way I wish I could, spend proper time and catch up on the past few years....but at least I can fill my heart with joy with you being here again and inspiring us with your awesome pages!!!!!!
      I remember, if I am not mistaken, when you got first one (not sure it is her? that should have been 2013 or 2014?) remember wanting so much for us to be able to get a dog, any dog would have done but your pages with you telling us your process made me fall in love with you so much.... your pages have always been a delight and I have not enough words t5o tell you how happy it made me that you are back, even Sarita noticed you are back (I need her sometimes to read, my brain is misbehaving a lot lately!) anyway, she is gorgeous, and I know the love, I know how grateful I am that Sarita had her first 5 years with 2 wonderful ones in our family, and how we looked after Boo (I lll tell you more another time) last year was the reason my heart condition got better.... I wish we could have him again!) anyway, GORGEOUS her, gorgeous page, delicate and full of elegance...as always!!!!!!!!!
      [​IMG]
      RebeccaH likes this.
    • RebeccaH
      @MrsPeel awwww! What a memory you have to remember the year we got our first dog!! I’m impressed!! Well I will share my sweet doggies with you from across the distance! And please tell Sarita hello for me, even though she doesn’t know me at all! I appreciate how she supports you. I’m so glad the two of you are close the way you are! How sweet and observant of her to notice my return. She must be a genuinely sweet young lady who cares about others!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    RebeccaH
    Date:
    Jan 4, 2023
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    203.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).