Kat

Snape's Death Outfit

Snape's Death Outfit
Kat, Nov 13, 2017
Description:
Using Project Mouse Wizarding Bundle and Project Mouse Animal Kingdom
For the speed scrap 11/13/17

Journaling reads:
This is the actual outfit worn by Alan Rickman in the scene of his death in the final movie. This outfit has never been displayed and will never be shown again at the Warner Bros. Harry Potter Studio Tour in London.
esahin, Rikki, jenn mccabe and 2 others like this.
    • bbymks5
      Cool page!! Did they say why they'll never display it again?
      Kat likes this.
    • mcurtt
      Love how the dark background is a perfect match to your photo. great accents.
      Kat likes this.
    • Electra
      Wow, the time you took with this was well worth it, it all sets the mood for a dark dark story! Well done!
      Kat likes this.
    • Kat
      @bbymks5 They didn't. They just told my husband it'd never been on display before and this was the only time it would ever be shown. It was a special "dark arts" tour featuring more death eater props and costumes than usual for the month of October.
      bbymks5 likes this.
    • bbymks5
      What a bummer!! It's too cool to tuck away to never be seen again!
      Kat likes this.
    • Kat
      @bbymks5 I agree. It was such a powerful moment in the film. It was well done and dramatic and emotional. I imagine they keep special items tucked away for special showings. I would love to learn more. We hope to take another tour if we find ourselves there for the Hogwarts in the Snow tour. I'm interested to see how they change the displays. Everything is authentic from the films. It's amazing.
    • bcgal00
      Fantastic page with a great use of color! The gold beads draw your eye right to the photo and great title work!
      Kat likes this.
    • cfile
      You absolutely know I love this! Snape .. loved Alan Rickman. I am glad you got to see this... I didn't when I was there in June.. great scrapping of it.. love the composition and love seeing this!! wonderful!!
      Kat likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      you documented this in such an awesome way. this drew me right in for a closer look. love love your page! :)
      Kat likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      great themeing for this costume layout
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Speed Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    Kat
    Date:
    Nov 13, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    226.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).