chickypow

snap

snap
chickypow, Oct 12, 2016
    • bellbird
      love all the paper strips and did u shrink and place like a hundred flowers!? - great design and use of so many cute papers!
      chickypow likes this.
    • chickypow
      @bellbird hahaha. Yes I did. I was in a grumpy mood and doing all those flowers wwas oddly calming. Lol
      bellbird likes this.
    • dailydwelling
      Oh, my, you put a lot of work into this and it shows with your beautiful take on the challenge. I love all the colorful paper strips!!
      chickypow likes this.
    • cookingmylife
      May I borrow you at the next grumpy time to lend me your patience! WOW...making lemonade out of lemons. And yes, those jump shots just are lucky captures.
      chickypow likes this.
    • willimena
      Came from the challenge thread to leave you some love. This is really beautiful. Admire how you've co-ordinated all those patterns and flowers and how it all co-ordinates with the photo.
      chickypow likes this.
    • ashleywb
      Wow! This is seriously amazing. How long did it take you to line up all those little hearts and flowers?? Love it! Thanks for playing along with the challenge.
      chickypow likes this.
    • chickypow
      @ashleywb I have no idea haha. I was so grumpy I just zoned out. Worked out though, I felt better after!
      ashleywb likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Inspiration Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    chickypow
    Date:
    Oct 12, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    250.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).