lizj

snap!

snap!
lizj, Aug 14, 2014
Description:

The Lilypad/Kaye Winiecki monster in my closet frame

The Lilypad/Kaye Winiecki/kits/where my heart is/frame hanger

The Lilypad/collaborations/TLP DSD Nov 2013 blog hop/khadfield CapturingFall word art

The Lilypad/One Little Bird/word art/olb-paislee-smartmouth

The Lilypad/Just Jaimee/We are Storytellers pp (partially re-colored)

The Lilypad/collaborations/TLP DSD Nov 2012 blog hop/awolff_DSD_messyedges

The Digichick/Charmbox Studios/banana split and more light please action
    • zinzilah
      sweet doodles around the photos, and journaling.
    • Nemla
      I love the way you did your journaling.Together with the photos is makes a great scrap.

• bellbird
      super cool journalling font and WA combination u have going here - perfect with your doodly touches!
    • ashleywb
      absolutely awesome journaling!  and I love the repitition of the frames around the photos and journaling.  great page.
    • AnneofAlamo
      Squealing with happy, your journaling is pure creative and unique and perfectly awesome!! Thank you so much for playing along with me today!
    • bderby
      I totally love the mix of word art and varied font size with your journaling.  Awesome photo and love the perspective too.
    • gwtwred
      This is so cute!  I love all of the sketchy frames and doodles.  I love how you've arranged them to make this look like they're really drawn on the page.
    • katieFLapple
      Love the mixed fonts and the journaling!  Lovely LO!

• MrsPeel
      this is so beautiful!!!!!!!! LOVE all the word arts, the photo is great, love how you cropped a piece and added, super great feel of hand made page, Love it!!!!!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Speed Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    lizj
    Date:
    Aug 14, 2014
    View Count:
    Comment Count: