willimena

Snake dreams

Snake dreams
willimena, Mar 11, 2019
Description:
Loving this template and it's flexibility (and that I have at least two 'snake coloured' PRD kits)
Supplies:
prd_itsnotjustblacknwhite - pageborder
prd_treasured – flower bead, paper, ribbon, flower
prd_iat - flair
prd_summerlovin – ricrac
prd_philosophy – dymo
prd_allthefeels – no wordart
prd_snapshots_bloghop - texture
prd_winterismagic – string, arrow doodle

Journaling:
15 people to accommodate for the weekend means that some need to sleep in the renovated shed. Grandma’s already asleep there and DD goes up at 11pm to sleep in the adjoining room. 11.05pm she’s back…
“Grandad there’s a snake in my room”
Grandad (genuinely) ‘So, would you feel uncomfortable sleeping in that room now?”
DD (incredulously) ‘yes’
Conversely, Grandma when woken with the news that a warmth loving reptile was residing 2 metres from her cosy bed, chose to sleep on. Apparently it was the comforting news that Grandad had rigged up a bedside light, then rigged up a sheet to funnel the warmth up onto the snake to keep him warm and not tempted to slide across a cold girder into Grandma’s bed. Now that’s trust in your husband right there.
mirjam and jenn mccabe like this.
    • jenn mccabe
      OMG - you have one hard core brave grandma right there! i am seriously impressed. grandpa gets props for ingenuity too! love this story and love the way you altered the template - it looks amazing with that long journaling block and the speech bubble in the middle. :)
      willimena likes this.
    • mirjam
      Oh wow you are so brave! What a great story to scrap!
      willimena likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pink Reptile Designs
    Uploaded By:
    willimena
    Date:
    Mar 11, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    410.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3600px
    Height:
    3600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).