Smwhite

Smoke

Smoke
Smwhite, Sep 16, 2020
Description:
Credits: Lynn Grieveson Messy Pockets Gridded 3, Tate, Wind in My Sails, Fresh Start
Dawn Inskip Tech Help
Paula Kesselring M3 Aug17
Rebecca The Crowd
Flergs HS Lit Match
Font: Allura Regular
    • flowersgal
      Devastating to see the results of the fires. You have documented it well. I particularly like your photo of the sun at the bottom with the people walking away. Terrific layout.
    • cfile
      oh my .. so glad you are ok and that you stay safe. I have family outside of LA and a nephew who is in the Navy and going back and being (re)stationed to San Diego in Nov... not easy to see all these devastating fires and thank the Fire Department for everything they are doing to save as many properties as possible. I can't even imagine the air with smoke.. I heard on the new this morning, they are getting smoke from the fires in NY so yeah real bad. Glad you and your family are ok, and that you stay that way :) Great collage of photos and ellies (the fire water color and that match) to accompany your journaling. Thanks for playing long with the Sept Random Challenge. Stay safe!
    • LynnG
      So terrible :-(
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Random Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Smwhite
    Date:
    Sep 16, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    398.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).