Claire Grantham

SlowScrap25Nov: Self Motivate

SlowScrap25Nov: Self Motivate
Claire Grantham, Nov 26, 2020
Description:
Love a slowscrap. This week has been tough and I really needed to Self-Motivate. But everything is made better in my opinion with Leopard print.
I used x2 journal cards and x1 photo
Large title using Alphas
7 elements in total (if we are considering papers..) x2 papers, x1 date tab, x1 fishtail banner, x1 row of stitches, x2 different kinds of paint

I used -
Sahin Designs June 2020 Layout Templates
Just Jaimee Storyteller June 2020
NBK Easy Peasy Cards 33: This & That Collection
MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      the more I know of you, the more I love you!!!!!!! I think I even made a comment about this already (maybe a page of yours elsewhere?) anyway, I am CRAZY for animal print, my favorite is zebra, but love all kinds!!! and you, my dear, look amazing in it!!!!! LOVE that you found motivation to scrap for this... I know how things are harder for some of us than usual, with all my heart, hope things get better soon, ans we all can go back at only having some bad hair days....
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]
    • Claire Grantham
      @MrsPeel Thank you darling! And yes we have discussed our mutual love affair with animal prints previously. Last week life just kicked my arse - work, Clint Catwood being sick, the weather, but the Thanksgiving break has been restorative!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    Claire Grantham
    Date:
    Nov 26, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    234.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).