Nemla, Sep 11, 2021
Description:
kit; Out and about by NBK
1 paper from Selfcare , also from NBK
Electra and MrsPeel like this.
    • Angela Toucan
      great story telling.
    • cfile
      How cute and fun Vivi.. love the photoless page yet finding elements/transfers to illustrate your journaling :) How cool to see a flock of flamingos :) (Our hawk just flew in about 30 minutes ago but he got into the tree and it was hard for me to find him let alone photograph him! funny how the birds do that :) They should know we need to scrap them and sit/pose for us!!) Love all the stamp brushes.. you look like you had fun with the stamping and blending of the brushes and paints. Love this! Thanks for coming to the chat and playig along with Nicole's September Slow Scrap!
      Nemla likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      this is soooo beautiful Vivi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      LOL at the posing @cfile !!!!!
      Love all the stamps, the shadow on the bit on the left side is impressive, love it when that effect is well done (which doesn't happen in my case LOL) gorgeous colors, beautifully composed with elegance and so vibrant!!!! and yeah to no camera.... always like that with me....or the phone run out off battery!!!!
      gorgeous Vivi!!!!
      Nemla likes this.
    • julianz
      Fun page, great blending/stamping/brushing. I've never seen flamingos fly - I can't imagine what that would look like - I've only ever seen them at the zoo.
      Nemla likes this.
    • Electra
      I have never ever seen a flock of flying flamingos! Lucky you! Fun LO to share that fun story!
      Nemla likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Speed Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    Nemla
    Date:
    Sep 11, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    248.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).