Janelle12

Slow Scrap: My Three Readers

Slow Scrap: My Three Readers
Janelle12, Mar 25, 2022
Description:
Template used: Artsy Journal Template 52 by Scrapping with Liz
Kit used: One More Chapter by Becca Bonneville: Digital Scrapbooking Kits | Scrapbook Kits – The Lilypad (the-lilypad.com)
MrsPeel and Poppy like this.
    • Poppy
      Love the photo of the 3 readers the side border and the wavy word art.
    • Marilyn
      You're lucky to have readers! What a great photo to catch.
    • Nemla
      I like your page a lot,and how great to have a photo like that to use on a page. And your curved journaling really works. Super take on the challenge.
    • MrsPeel
      love this Janelle!!!!!! -assuming is your name? please correct me if not :) - LOVE the page visually and the feeling that reflects, you take me to the past, I spent most of my daughter's life (she turned 26 last February) being the chauffeur for most of her class, I remember those times with such a great feeling!!! I would have loved it if she liked reading...noit sure who we fail on that, both my husband and I were avid readers...anyway, LOVE your journaling wave, the border in that deep green, the photo crop and gorgeous shadows, beautifully scrapped!!!!!!!
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]

On a side note, I noticed you just arrived... not sure if you have posted in the welcome threads (I have neurological issues that make me miss the forum a lot) but just in case, if you have any questions, need help, anything you think we can hep you with, don't hesitate to give us a shout, pm or tag, there iOS always someone willing to help!!!!
    • flowersgal
      What a fun page with that wavy journaling, the photo of the readers and the colorful papers and paints. Well done -- this is delightful!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Speed Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    Janelle12
    Date:
    Mar 25, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count: