RJMJ

Slow Scrap-June 2021-MrsPeel-5 Things-Different Is Good

Slow Scrap-June 2021-MrsPeel-5 Things-Different Is Good
RJMJ, Jun 19, 2021
Description:
Hey There! Everyone!...What A Wonderful! Chat We All Had Yesterday!!!...It Was Superb!!!...The Rules For This Scrap...Were Interesting!...I Wasn't Sure How It Would Go!...So I Just Started By Picking 4 Things...& Left The 5th Thing Until Last...Depending On How The Layout Was Going!...But It Became Pretty! Clear! That I Needed Flowers!...Lots Of Flowers To Complete My Layout!...Lots Of Fun!...Thanks! Cynthia AKA MrsPeel...For Hosting! A Wonderful! Chat!...Hearts & Hugs & Thanks!!!... Cynthia!!!...:bk...

As Per The Rules : The 5 Things I Chose Were :

1. Patterned Paper
2. Word Art
3. Paints Or Transfers
4. Photo
5. Flowers

*For My Different Is Good Layout-I Used:

*Mixed Media Monthly-June 2021-Different Doesn't Mean Wrong-Little Butterfly Wings/Lynn Grieveson/Paula Kesselring/Rachel Jefferies...[Various Items-Colors Altered...]
*Be Happy-Be Bright-Be You-Bundle-NBK Design
*I Will Survive-Word Art-Designed By Soco
MrsPeel and LivyBug like this.
    • cfile
      great and fun page Rhonda.. so pretty with lots of gorgeous color and love how the photo is real rich and lush and colorful to match.. love all the paint, word art and flowers.. well done!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • trekmom
      Your pages amaze me, and this one is no different. wowzers! love everything about this, the photo especially. You rocked this for sure!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • marijke
      Stunning design and bnbelievable what you made with only five different things!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • LivyBug
      Amazed as always!! I love how many word arts you fit onto the page. So inspirational.
      RJMJ likes this.
    • RJMJ
      @LivyBug Woot! Woot!...Thank You! So Very Much!...I Do Appreciate It!!!...:bk...
      MrsPeel and LivyBug like this.
    • MrsPeel
      RHONDA!!!!!! this is AWESOME!!!!!!!! I can be here for days admiring all the work, the precision of the layering, those shadows, the way you overlapped the words, trhe magic of the management of color you have is pure talent, the fun photo, those flowers and paints that bring happiness into a visual delight..... my dear, you are an amazing creative!!!!!!! This is lifting my mood already!!! is grey, raining, almost cold here in London even though is summer :( so coming across this , a page of yours with all your expression , all your beauty and talent....makes my day a much better one!!!!!!!! Apologies for the delay in getting here, I know you know my health is up and down (one more thing we suffer together and understand each others and are sisters!!!) but apologies never the less..... you are one amazing talent, always feeling my heart with emotion through your pages and making me feel blessed with your friendship!!!!!!!!!
      Thank you so, so much for playing with us and you know how much I treasure your presence in the chats!!!!! !!! [​IMG]
      RJMJ likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      oh and thank you Liv for the Froggy Fave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! @LivyBug (takes one awesome artist to recognize another, you are both such amazing talent!!!!!)
      RJMJ and LivyBug like this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Speed Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Jun 19, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    786.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    680px
    Height:
    680px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).