RJMJ

Slow Scrap-Jul 2021-Art Journal/Recipe/Blend-Just Bee You

Slow Scrap-Jul 2021-Art Journal/Recipe/Blend-Just Bee You
RJMJ, Jul 14, 2021
Description:
So Sorry! I Missed The Chat! Today!...I Planned On Attending!...I Got Busy!...& Totally Forgot!!!...Duh!...It's Just Been One Of Those Weird Days!!!...But I Really Wanted To Create A Page Just The Same...Now Since I Missed The Chat Perhaps I'm Missing Some Of The Details...It Doesn't Say Here That We Cannot Use Scatter Or Thread?...But Since I Wasn't Sure...I Nixed The Threads & Just Stuck With 1 Scatter Used Twice!...Other Than That...I Followed The Rules Exactly...NO PAINT!!!...[My Poor Heart!!!...]...Photoless & A Quote!!!...I Used 2 Papers Blended Together Plus 1 Journal Card Used Twice...Also Blended Into The Papers...Thanks Christa For The Slow Scrap...Let Me Know About The Scatter...

*For My Just Bee You Layout-I Used :

*Mixed Media Monthly-June 2021-Different Doesn't Mean Wrong-Little Butterfly Wings/Lynn Grieveson/Paula Kesselring & Rachel Jefferies
*Mixed Media Monthly-June 2021-Add-On-Little Butterfly Wings

FYI : I Specifically Used :

*Little Butterfly Wings Add-On : Like I Stated Above : Paper 02/Paper 03 : Blended Together...And Journal Card 01 [Used Twice Blended In] To The Papers As Well
umyesh likes this.
    • umyesh
      We missed you in the chat! I love your quote; perfect for any kit with butterflies! I also love those green and yellow frames!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • cfile
      Fantastic quote and well done re blending papers and not using any paint or photos. I know the no paint was the hard piece :) The scatters are great as are all your layers . Well done! We missed you in the chat Rhonda, but so glad you chose to play along with us. Thanks for playing along with the slow scrap! (PS scatter use was fine!)
      RJMJ likes this.
    • RJMJ
      @umyesh Awww!...Thank You! So Much!...It's Nice That I Was Missed At The Chat!...I Missed Being There Too!...But I'm Sure Everyone Had A Great! Time!...Thanks! For The Lovely! Comment Too!!!...Hearts Rhonda...:bk...
      umyesh likes this.
    • RJMJ
      @cfile Hi! Christa!...Yeah! Bummer About The Chat!...Nice Of You To Say That I Was Missed!!!...Yeah!...Paint Is Like My Middle Name Next To Photos! & Quotes!!!...LOL!...But I Enjoyed Creating This Layout!...It's Good To Think Outside Your Own "Box"...Whatever That May Mean!!!...Thanks Again Christa!!!...:bk...
      cfile likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      fabulous layering
      RJMJ likes this.
    • Nemla
      What a fun and colourful page, I love the layers !
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Speed Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Jul 14, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    296.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    680px
    Height:
    680px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).