Cherylndesigns

Slow Scrap Happy Easter

Slow Scrap Happy Easter
Cherylndesigns, Mar 30, 2018
Description:
Thanks for this wonderful challenge and your great tutorials, Christa! I tried something I'd never tried before. I did a color pop and left the pink egg in the middle the color it was.

Credits: PP-Paula Kesselring Water Colors; border - jj-stluka-stitched border; stitches and stitched heart - dinskip Spring Stitches; heart paints - mcmeen kaleidoscope hearts grunge hearts; label date - jj-stluka.
KittyY likes this.
    • Rikki
      Wow, those are beautiful eggs! Love the coloured one in the middle to give it a pop. Awesome take on the tutorial.
    • Cherylndesigns
      @Rikki Thanks!! They ARE beautiful and I hated to take their colors away, but thought the color in the middle really popped.
      Rikki and cfile like this.
    • cfile
      oh wow Cheryl.. this is fabulous and I love the masked beautiful pink egg in the center.. the image in b/w and then show casing the indiviual egg .. it really just pops out of the photo!! well done! I love the papers, paints and stitches here!Fabulous page Cheryl, and I am so glad you enjoyed the tutorials. It makes my heart sing :) Lovely page. Thank you for playing along with the technique challenge :)
    • KittyY
      great job on the challenge!! Love how you did the color pop - and those eggs.......how glam!
    • mcurtt
      Oh my! Beautiful eggs. The B&W conversion makes them look like a precious metal. But I do like that pink to make it all pop.
    • Cherylndesigns
      @cfile Thanks for your wonderful comments, Christa! I'm SO happy that I learned something new. I forgot to mention up above that after I got the color pop photo, I put it in "expert mode" and used some of the other things that you showed us in your post. Had fun doing it!
      cfile likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      @KittyY Thanks, Kitty. I was looking and looking for the perfect photo to use and decided on these very fancy Easter eggs I have sitting around.
    • Cherylndesigns
      @mcurtt Thanks so much! I agree, they DO look like metal eggs. After I did the color pop, I moved the picture into "expert mode" and played around with the different things that Christa showed us. That's how I got that metal look.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • cfile
      @Cherylndesigns I am so so happy you learned something! I love to help and teach :) Have fun experimenting!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Speed Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    Cherylndesigns
    Date:
    Mar 30, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count: