Janelle12

Slow Scrap 9/30/22

Slow Scrap 9/30/22
Janelle12, Oct 3, 2022
Description:
Kit used: May 2017 Storyteller by Just Jaimee - Storyteller 2017 May - Digital Scrapbook Kit (the-lilypad.com)
Paint and "All Together" word art aarow: July 2016 Storyteller by Just Jaimee - Storyteller 2016 July Collection (Choose your Bundle) by Just Jaimee (the-lilypad.com)
Date stamp by Deena Rutter
Cousins word art by Word Art World
MrsPeel and AnEnglishLady like this.
    • dawnmarch
      First of all, the photo is amazing and love the cropping on both the panoramic and vertical formats to emphasize the subjects. The way you've scrapped it is also fabulous with the photos just jumping off that blue background. The title work also rocks! Love this.
    • AnEnglishLady
      I love how most of the page is taken up by your photos, the dark blue background really makes them pop and the title over the main image is perfect.
    • MrsPeel
      so marvellous!!!!!!! Love it when kids have big families, I grew up and still we are very close with the whole family, more on my mum's side, but also my dad's, even living so far away, we manage to get together at least every couple of years....I would so much have loved for Sarita to have a close relationship;ationhsip with her cousins...but gladly there are all the God Sisters!!!!! Great to find a page of yours... after 3 months or so without scrapping, it is a delight to be able to be around , praying that the medication will keep working so I can stay longer this month!!!! gorgeous page, love the combination of patterns, everything is so beautiful!!!!
      [​IMG]
    • AnEnglishLady
      I kissed the frog!
    • Lillyia
      WOO HOO! I've picked your layout as my FAVORITE! Check out THIS thread to play along!
    • Janelle12
      @Lillyia - thank you so much for choosing my layout - it means a lot to me! I am headed to the gallery to play along! Have a great day!!
      Lillyia likes this.
    • Lillyia
      @Janelle12 You are so welcome! I am glad it made you happy. I really like your page - I like pages in which the photo(s) take center stage and journaling is at the top of my list and is especially sweet when it is about family. Wonderful keepsake you've made, Janelle. :)
    • Cherylndesigns
    • Janelle12
      @Cherylndesigns, thank you SO very, very much! How exciting!! I appreciate my page being chosen - it seriously made my day!! :)
    • bcnatty
      I love the "US" highlighted in your title...so clever!! Love the photos with everyone in it...so happy that you were able to get everyone together!! Thank you so much for playing along with my slow scrap!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Speed Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    Janelle12
    Date:
    Oct 3, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    75 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).