Lisa B

Slow Scrap 4.17.20

Slow Scrap 4.17.20
Lisa B, Apr 18, 2020
Description:
Paper:
Heartbroken - LBW (gesso paper, recolored)
Sprung - PRD (wood paper)
Remembrance NBK, artCrush 14 NBK (gesso as photo mask & behind photo)
Sugar Sands Beach (retired) - Etc. (frame paper)

Verdant Mixed Media - Art Party (flower stem)
Font: Uberlin
MrsPeel, ajm, LynnG and 1 other person like this.
    • bellbird
      Love the Degas inspiration piece you chose &how you framed the page & made each image special in the way you arranged them but also part of a greater story! Thanks for playing along!
      Lisa B likes this.
    • Lisa B
      @bellbird Thank you, Justine! It was a fabulous idea. I love art museums and this was just so much fun! Thank you for the coupon. I have lots of Allison's art on my wishlist!
      bellbird likes this.
    • mcurtt
      Gorgeous photos. I love the frame page border.
    • Lisa B
      mcurtt likes this.
    • ajm
      So beautiful! Love the photos!
    • Lisa B
    • MrsPeel
      this is so beautiful!!!!!! one of my greatest fails was not to be able to be a ballerina (omn classical, I worked 30 years on stage in musicals, but because of my congentital conbdition I couldn't take the ballet discipline!) but I have the pride to be able to say I have seen many like Plisetskaya, Baryshnikov and my daughter is crazy for Carlos Acosta.... the photos are beautiful, and the way you composed the page makes them, justice!!!!!!

[​IMG]
    • Lisa B
      Kiss Kiss!
    • Lisa B
      @MrsPeel Thank you!!! It was a wonderful 15 yrs. while my daughter danced! After two separate trainee years and needing work multiple p/t jobs during the 2nd yr., she called it quits after not receiving a contract. It was really disappointing, but c'est la vie! What a treat to have enjoyed so many wonderful ballet artists in person! I never danced either, but would have loved to!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      you know, I almost mentioned Haley... but then I didn't;t trust my neurological issues to be telling me the true (that she is your daughter... my brain is picking and choosing what to remember...without logic LOL) and thought better not say anything just in case I got it wrong LOL I can imagine the pride of yours to have seen her dance (so beautiful ink the photos, O cam tell by posture alone that she must have been great!) all artistic professions, unfortunately, are a bit unfair for so many.....these days especially, lots of note tao;ented people succeed and the most talented ones don't make it, be that for lack off connections or (like my dad would have insisted) sometimes is that drop of luck that doesn't happen... Sarita my daughter graduated with Triple distinction in Musical Theatre, but it is difficult to get into a good agency.... anyway, better not keep talking at you LOL or you ll get bored of me already!!!! If you can, we are hosting with Dalis today a chat for Nicole (NBK Design) which will be an hour if I am not mistaken (most are 30- minutes this weekend) would love to have you in the chat, you are always an amazing presence!!!!!!

and go on, Bart like a your kisses!!!!
      [​IMG]
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Speed Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    Lisa B
    Date:
    Apr 18, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    152.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).