LBW Today
PRD Rituals
SGleason All the Feels
Aimeeh Galapagos
Tangie ExtraordinaryDay
Paula Kesselring Army Forever
MrsPeel likes this.
    • bcgal00
      What a cute page and your pup is so sweet! Enjoy your new puppy!
      AJK likes this.
    • AJK
      @bcgal00 Thank you. He is so gentle and he even slept through his first night! :heartlub
    • Smwhite
      What a sweet little guy! I love that you placed the 'dog tags' alongside! A perfect touch! Let the puppy training :hi5 begin!
      AJK likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      awww what an honour to be the challenge for which you made him a page!!!! Hello Sergeant!!!!!! What a beauty he is!!!!!!! wonderful idea to add the tags, love that electric blue making contrast with the background,.....and I know how much love he is bringing to you guys!!!!! after years of being unable to have dogs (when we move back to London was almost impossible to even consider) but for almost a year now we have been "co-parenting" Boo, he comes for a` sleepover once a week and the difference he has made in my health is enormous.... anyway, here I am talking too much again, great page and congrats on the new family member!!!!!!!
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]
      AJK likes this.
    • Iowan
      This is so fun and the puppy is tooooooooooo cute. I like the added dimension of the dog tags. Thanks so much for lifting my layout.
      AJK likes this.
    • AJK
      @MrsPeel Thank you. And you are so right. We've been dog-less for more than 10 years! Our current place is VERY small, and so we thought we would wait. We didn't know it would be so difficult to find a place here. Now we are looking at surrounding cities and he will come to our new house. We decided NOT to "live in the future", so we did "Carpe Doggie", LOL!!! He is very gentle and has actually slept 6-7 hours without fuss at night!!! Thank you, Lord! haha.
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      ohhh my!!!! "Carpe Doggie"!!!! LOVE you even more!!!! true, marvellous way to go about in life!!! this one is a totally heart melting puppy, can't wait to see the pages that will come!!!!! so happy for you guys!!!!!
      [​IMG]
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lilypad Challenges & Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    AJK
    Date:
    May 2, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    356.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).