mmbstaley

Sirens

Sirens
mmbstaley, Sep 30, 2020
Description:
Got my creep on just a bit because Halloween is coming and this 2019 dance recital piece was definitely eerie and spooky with the girls playing the role of the sirens/mermaids who lure the sailors into their watery arms and the deep ;) Definitely a different feel than the page I made at original release of these products, but the dark saturated colors lend themselves nicely to dark and mysterious ocean floor happenings. I was disappointed I couldn't find the photo I thought I had of Sarah whipping her head around and staring at the audience - oh well, Brenna in the center of the big photo there looks more than a bit disturbed for me o_O
credits:
Kim Jensen: Pieces of You Papers, Pieces of You Words, Bloomin' Ruffled, Bloomin' Froufrou, Rubdown {Geometric}
Kim Jensen & Kate Hadfield: Trickity Treat Collab Kit (eyeball)
Pink Reptile Designs: Room with a View Templates (plants, starfish, fish)
Rachel Jeffereis: Poisson Mixed Media Artistry (grass marks)
Mommyish: Stylin' 210 Wire, Epoxy Styles freebie
Katie Pertiet: July 2020 Crop template
Anna Aspnes: FotoInspired Frames No 1
Pixelworks: Big City Boy (mesh, retired)
font: Rocket Clouds, TXT Scribbletti
    • umyesh
      I love the creepy vibe of this page! It's awesome! I love how you created an underwater scene to go with the sirens.
      mmbstaley likes this.
    • garrynkim
      I love all the mesh brushwork in the BG. That eyeball as the flower center is the perfect touch. The feel of the page perfectly matches your description of her dance. Great layout.
    • KimJ
      These photos are so cool! I love the lighting! And the page is awesome! You are the master of pulling in all the different things to fit your theme perfectly! I didn't recognize Kate's eyeball - it looks very real tucked into the flower with the shine added! Amazingness!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Kim Jensen
    Uploaded By:
    mmbstaley
    Date:
    Sep 30, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    151.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).