Ferdy

Simply golden

Simply golden
Ferdy, Aug 16, 2018
Description:
for the photography challenge...TFL!
credits @ The Lilypad
snapshot 1 blog hop (paper, wordstrip) and snapshot 2 - the stories(flower) dawn inskip pieces;
grace (paper, staple) by dawn inskip
mixed media layered overlays by dawn inskip
valencia elements by Lynn Grieveson
LynnG and Rikki like this.
    • lealawson
      That is such a COOL image!! Love the sunset reflecting in the lens. Your page design is wonderful...I love the paint mediums that you've used!!
      Ferdy likes this.
    • cfile
      what a cool photo Ferdy and I love the bent photo edge. Love the perspective and the sunset in the nikon lens.. that is really really cool! love the composition of your page, and I love that this is very simple in elements and a bg that is fairly nuetral so as not to take away from that gorgeous and cool photo, they just accent that fabulous shot. Love this!!
      Ferdy likes this.
    • Ferdy
      @lealawson @cfile thank you so much for your comments!! it was such a beautiful sunset, we were there, not only taking pictures but also enjoying the moment and I realized that it was reflecting on the camera lens...it was worth the effort to capture it with my mobile!!
      cfile likes this.
    • keepscrappin
      The golden reflection in the camera lens is AMAZING!
      Ferdy likes this.
    • Ferdy
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Photography Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Ferdy
    Date:
    Aug 16, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    242.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).