jaye

Silent Chapter

Silent Chapter
jaye, Oct 28, 2020
Description:
M3 October 2017-Paint [add on] | Papers [add on] | Elements [add on]-Little Butterfly Wings
mywisecrafts and trekmom like this.
    • trekmom
      This page is wonderfully made and I'm so sorry, I pray that you kick cancer's butt.
    • mywisecrafts
      This is a very deep and wonderful page. Hugs.....You've got this....kick butt...
      trekmom likes this.
    • Dady
      Wonderful page!
    • cfile
      Jaye, you are in my prayers for a complete recovery. You have got this and we are all in your corner for support. The photo and then the cropping is great with that wonderful cluster. I like the journaling spot with lines. Your journaling is deep and I can feel the emotion in it. You kicked it once, you can do it again and we are here for you. The papers and elements you used are perfect for your page.
    • HeatherB
      I'm so sorry for your diagnosis. Your page is beautiful, I love the orange, red, and purple paint against the neutral background.
    • bcgal00
      Looking back, I see this page and had to pass on my prayers and good thoughts to you.
    • norton94
      Prayers for comfort and healing! I love your page - really captures the rawness and power of such a diagnosis. Please know you don't have to smile for us.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Little Butterfly Wings
    Uploaded By:
    jaye
    Date:
    Oct 28, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    296.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).