Claire Grantham

Signature

Signature
Claire Grantham, Apr 25, 2020
LynnG, KarenB, RJMJ and 3 others like this.
    • RJMJ
      How Cute!...I LOVE Your New Siggie!...I Struggle With Creating Siggies...IE: Hence The Reason Why I Don't Have One Right Now!...Ha! Ha! Ha!...Or Should I Call You "QUEEN CLAIRE"...I Also Think Your Name "Claire" Is Such A Pretty Name!...My Actual Name Is Rhonda...Take Care & Have A Great Weekend!...:beat...
    • Claire Grantham
      @RJMJ - Rhonda! That is pretty, do you know that we have a random thing in common? Our names are both famous songs. And I get sung mine to me all the time..like I don't know that already! I am so glad you like my signature, high praise from you my new crush :hehe
      I did a tutorial as I am new to this digi thing and it came out so well. I am a cardmaker primarily and a friend sent me a stamp a while back saying 'Sometimes you gotta throw on a crown to remind people who they are dealing with' hahahaha so very me, so it felt natural to do that for my siggie and say hi and add a little Union Jack, as I am English.
      RJMJ likes this.
    • RJMJ
      @Claire Grantham You're Super Sweet!!!!!!!...I'm Your New Crush!!!...I'm Honored!!!...:queen...No One Has Ever Told Me That Before!...Ha! Ha! Ha!...I Know...I Know...The Beach Boys...Help! Me Rhonda...I've Been Hearing This Song Sung To Me My Whole Life...Too Funny!!!...Super Cool!...I Love The Union Jack Too!...It Tells Everyone That You Are Proud Of Where You Come From!!!...I Like That!...I'm Canadian!...We Canadians Love The British Or Is It "English" As You Say!...We Also Have Another Thing In Common!!!...I Too Am A Card Maker!...That Was The First Thing I Started Out Doing Digitally Many Years Ago & I Make & Create My Own Envelopes Too!...It Is A Passion Of Mine Too!...I Take Great Pride In My Layouts! & My Created Cards & Envelopes Too!...I Actually Have Some In My Gallery...But It Was Quite Awhile Ago Now!...I Haven't Looked At Them In Quite Some Time Now!...Too Funny!...You Are Awesome!...:bk...
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    Claire Grantham
    Date:
    Apr 25, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    56.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    500px
    Height:
    300px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).