Donitab, Apr 30, 2020
Description:
More Virtual Easter Party
Credits:
Just Jaimee -Storyteller BYOC 2020 April - Collection
Sara Gleason -The When {daters} by Sara Gleason
Paula Kesselring -Hop Hop Hop {Elements}
Rachel Jerfferies - Be awesome Edgers
Claire Grantham, JenEm and trekmom like this.
    • trekmom
      the layers under the photo are so lovely, the colors, and your smaller photo of the chalk in the upper section, this is great.
      Donitab likes this.
    • AJK
      Precious!! This actually is a custom in many Latin American countries for Pascua- ("Easter")!
      Donitab likes this.
    • yellowpeep
      Yes! What a fun layout. I love the way everything looks like it's been created with chalk and that egg in the corner is adorable.
    • MrsPeel
      Amanda is right, many countries in Latin America have it, I haven't seen one in ages as we generally tend to travel to visit family fir Christmas, not Easter, but you bring back beautiful memories with this page!!!! beautiful work from the Chalk artists :) and a beautiful, fun way to document it in this beautiful page!!!!

hey, Bart needs a bit of love!!!

[​IMG]
      Donitab likes this.
    • JenEm
      Ooh Kiss for Bart!
      Donitab likes this.
    • JenEm
      This is so cool! Love the colors of this and the beautiful messages of hope. I have come across several chalk messages locally and it is really uplifting to read the messages as I run by. Love the way you have stacked the frames below your photos. The Easter Bunny is the perfect finishing touch. :)
      Donitab likes this.
    • easyeyes4you
      Pretty soft colors.. Great Easter page...
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    General Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    Donitab
    Date:
    Apr 30, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    1.5 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3600px
    Height:
    3600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).