AnneofAlamo

side b of Halloween 75

side b of Halloween 75
AnneofAlamo, Oct 18, 2013
Description:
Doing the blast from past page, made want to have a side page to it, to tell my kids about Halloween for mom. It is just so different now!
That's Scary {Kit} by Little Butterfly Wings
https://the-lilypad.com/store/That-s-Scary-Kit.html
Cliff Notes Treak or Treat by Allison Pennington
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Cliff-Notes-Trick-or-Treat.html
    • Hanazana1
      Oh my, this is perfect!! Love your story and original use of word strips!! Great job!!
    • carrie
      Word art in the journaling is one of my favorite looks. I think your kids (and their future kids) will love this!
    • Damayanti
      OMG! Wooooooow, sweetie!!! This LO ROCK!!!!
    • designbylime
      Hehehehe I love this Anne :D Your journaling is awesome as you!
    • ashleywb
      I love this page. The blending and all the little details are perfect. I also grew up on base and have fond memories of trick or treating - everyone was out going from house to house and enjoying the evening.
    • weaselwatchr
      wowwee!!! This totally rocks!
    • cfile
      This is wonderful Anne... what a GREAT photoless page. I remember the similar style of Halloween times, although there were some malicious kids back then with chalk in socks and one year our parents woke up to black spray paint on all the white card on the block.. not too fun at all... as a real young kid it was always fun but we could not eat any candy until we got home and it was all checked. You living on a military base it was much safer... thanks for sharing those special memories. I know the kids will enjoy these stories :) Love the use of all the wordart in your story telling!
    • naughtsncrosses
      Awesome journaling page, Anne! LOVE the mix of word arts and your memories!!!
    • Karen
      What a super fun way to add some pizzazz to your journaling! I love any page with so much great journaling on it too! :)
    • melrio
      Awesome way to use word strips in your journaling! Love the choice of background paper and webs!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Allison Pennington
    Uploaded By:
    AnneofAlamo
    Date:
    Oct 18, 2013
    View Count:
    Comment Count: