Finnfara Templates
by Lynn Grieveson,
Sick Stuff
by Allison Pennington,
Splatter Brushes no.2
by Pink Reptile Designs,
Easy Peasy Tag it! - choose from different Options
by NBK Design
cinderella, Lisa B and weaselwatchr like this.
    • Sokee
      Right!!! I have to admit I haven’t seen the store like this. We had plenty in the home. I did head to GFS today because we needed milk and when I drove into the grocery store parking lot it was too full of cars for me to feel comfortable going inside, so I thought let me see how GFS was... 9 cars in the lot, yes! They were out of milk and eggs BUT had plenty of meats frozen veggies etc... $299 dollars later Im set to be home for a month food wise. Except I still need milk lol
      Justagirl and Dalis like this.
    • Dalis
      @Sokee I needed bar soap, shampoo, laundry detergent and pads. Nowhere to be found. I decided to go to one of the hardware stores around here.
    • AJK
      HA!!! Way to go girl! Our shelves here in podunkville were empty within an hour of the President announcing State of Emergency. So... we are still waiting for stores to be re-stocked. Glad we didn't have bare cupboards, lol.
      Dalis likes this.
    • wombat146
      Yes!!!!! So totally over this stupidity!! :banghead It's like the end of the blinkin' world!! Just shop as you normally do people!!! Fantastic page Dalis, really hits home in regards to how nuts the world is at the moment! :groan
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      @AJK @wombat146 Thanks for the support! I seriously can't even relate how upset I am with people right now. We were able to find shampoo and bar soap yesterday FINALLY!
    • paula kesselring
      Fantastic page and so true!!!!Here in Brazil is the same, empty shelves, long lines at grocery stores reveal real panic as the spread of coronavirus intensifies! Shoppers around the world are flocking to grocery stores to stock up on staple products!!
      I saw in the news that two robbers stole 600 rolls of toilet paper off a delivery driver in Hong Kong and were later arrested!!! That's insane...
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
    • patsyt
      Oh, my, this made me laugh out loud! What an awesome, spot on page! Love it!
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      @patsyt Oh Patsy! I am so glad it made you laugh out loud! I am still hearing all the stupid things are doing and I just can't believe it!
      patsyt likes this.
    • Justagirl
      I have noticed since all the hoarding has died off shelves are restocking, still no pasta though! Amazing page hun and I am totally on the same page as you, so frustrating and honestly there is no pill for stupidity!
      Dalis likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    Dalis
    Date:
    Mar 17, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    11.1 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3600px
    Height:
    3600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).