dotcomkari

Sibling Love

Sibling Love
dotcomkari, Apr 9, 2014
Description:

Today, you stood up for your little brother. You thought someone was not playing nicely with him and it affected you…so much so, I could see the hurt visible on your face and in your eyes. You took it upon yourself to talk to your brother and let him play with you. You wiped his tears away and told him to ignore those cruel older kids who called him a retard. Autism makes it hard for him to express his feelings and thoughts, and you know that. You knew exactly what to say to bring him out of his melt-down mode. I know you don’t always get along…you’re siblings- that just doesn’t happen! But ever since we brought him home from the hospital, you dubbed him your “Little Buddy”, and I love how much you look out for him and take him under your wing. I love how you two play together and look out for each other…, sometimes you only have each other. Even though you will probably have several friends throughout the years, I hope that you continue to grow this relationship- you only have one brother..and that bond will last a life time. I love you (and know that your brother adores you!),

Credits:
Pink Repitle Designs:
Take Note
Love Me Tender
Buttons Elements
Torn Treasures

Little Butterfly Wings:
Lets go Crazy Elements
Lets go Crazy Brushes

Akizo :
Stitched and Shawdowed Alpha

Heather Joyce:
The Dinosaur

• mlewis
      All this paint is too much fun and what an important moment to document.
    • christelle
      amazing journaling, so beautiful. love how you scrapped it, the grunge look really gives your page all the emotion expressed through your photo and your journaling.
    • melrio
      Fantastic page with the paints, journaling, and great title work!
    • Hanazana1
      Love the artsy look!! Great job!!
    • Joamosatcharterdotnet
      Fantastic journaling and I love the alphas and mix of elements...
    • la
      this is gorgeous kari! i love that alpha
    • HeatherB
      Great page -- and what an important story. I really how like the grunge style could be taken to reflect your son's emotional distress, but also the use of lots of colour since your daughter brightened his day. Fantastic page for our journaling challenge!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pink Reptile Designs
    Uploaded By:
    dotcomkari
    Date:
    Apr 9, 2014
    View Count:
    Comment Count: