Brendazzle

shoot the stars

shoot the stars
Brendazzle, Sep 14, 2023
Description:
would I even be me if I didn't have a stargazing/attempting to photograph the Milky Way page?

I'll admit that I didn't do a great job tracking what I used here. but I only searched in my "Lilypad collabs" folder so I know where everything came from ;)

template is a Fiddle-Dee-Dee Designs freebie and the majority of things come from the Of Wishes, Hopes, and Dreams collab.
umyesh likes this.
    • umyesh
      Ooh I love these dark photos! I’m sorry the weather didn’t cooperate; that’s what I was afraid of with the most recent eclipse but thankfully the clouds cleared enough. I love your title work on this page! What a fun mix of alphas and colors!
      Brendazzle likes this.
    • Brendazzle
      @umyesh thank you! We had some clouds for the eclipse here but I still got to see some partial eclipse action. (I did not have a solar filter for my camera so no photos though.) I'm hoping the skies will be nice and clear for my November Milky Way plans, which are at least close to home.
      umyesh likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    Brendazzle
    Date:
    Sep 14, 2023
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    367 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).