beccasue71

She Reads

She Reads
beccasue71, Jan 25, 2018
Description:
MOC 6- Art Doll

Little Butterfly Wings- Art Dolls {add on} M3 November 2016
Sahlin Studio- Explore, Learn, Grow (background paper)
Sara Gleason- Alder Tree
Valorie Wibbens- Sprinkles 14
Heather Joyce- The Dry Ribbon (font)

I was inspired by Vivaldi's Spring because it is playful, which is the mood I wanted my layout to convey.
MrsPeel, Mylinn and wvsandy like this.
    • bellbird
      love the whimsical nature of this doll with the pinwheel and burst paper (and her newsprint dress is so perfectly AJ to me!)
      beccasue71 likes this.
    • Mylinn
      Love your doll and those powerful words!
      beccasue71 likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      she is so sweet!!! love the composition centered with the background paper, beautiful words strips, there was a time in which the quote fitted my life 100%.... love your imagination for composing the whole page!!! Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]
      beccasue71 likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      oh, almost forgot... for the size to upload... did you reduce the resolution to 72dpi?
      I learn by experience, the first thing I do is image> resize> Image size >
      when the little window pops up, the first thing is to change the last setting first , which is trhe resolution, to 72, then you can click and change the size of the page from whatever you get to 600 x 600, when you click OK, then click on File> Save as - It will give the chance to change the name or add to the name, so I add -72
      then it will pop up another little window for the quality, and you can change to high or maximum, low or medium, in there it will give you the whole amount of the file which should be under 250 k...
      I can't take screen shits at the moment, but will look for some images I may have stored ...(as I know I am a bit confusing to explain LOL)
    • beccasue71
      @MrsPeel All the previous layouts had uploaded fine, without me changing the dpi, so I didn't think to check it. All the layouts since this one have uploaded without issue, as well. Weird. haha. If it happens again, I'll sure to check the dpi. Thanks!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    beccasue71
    Date:
    Jan 25, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    1,012.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    400px
    Height:
    400px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).