DivaMom96

She Flies

She Flies
DivaMom96, May 9, 2020
Description:
My Morgan, the daughter I waited for. She has overcome so much in her short life, but she soars above any obstacle and keeps flying. A woman after my own heart. May 4, 2020

Rachel Jefferies Pocket Art 2 and 5, Stay Close, Flaws and All and of course, the Hello Template provided.
TLP Collaborations Wings, All about Me
    • Donitab
      Love the oranges with your b&w pic
      DivaMom96 and trekmom like this.
    • trekmom
      This page is so beautiful. the love, pride and joy you feel for your daughter flow perfectly from this. I love the word art and quote.
      DivaMom96 likes this.
    • cfile
      Deborrah, what a beautiful page of your daughter Morgan. She is a beautiful girl and I love that the photo is in b/w... it really pops with all the bits of pinks, oranges and all those threads, love this! Thanks for playing along with the template challenge! Well done, and wishing nothing but wonderful things for Morgan in her future!
    • Karen
      Congratulations! Your fabulous layout has been spotlight on The Lilypad Blog today!

:dancebun
      trekmom likes this.
    • DivaMom96
      @Karen - Thank you so much!! I'm honored.
      Karen likes this.
    • bellbird
      So gorgeous! Saw this in Karen's blog spotlight - well deserved!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Template Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    DivaMom96
    Date:
    May 9, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    325.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    900px
    Height:
    900px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).