bellbird

she doesn't get it from me

she doesn't get it from me
bellbird, Oct 7, 2016
Description:
photos by DD - also known as 'why we take selfies'

made with new "Noted" papers and elements by Forever Joy Designs
with template by FiddleDeeDee Designs from Of Hopes and Dreams Part 2 -TLP site collab kit
https://the-lilypad.com/store/NOTED-PAPER-PACK.html
https://the-lilypad.com/store/NOTED-PRETTIES.html
gonewiththewind, lcpereyra and KarenB like this.
    • StefanieS
      So funny! My hubby takes photos like this! so I can identify. Great use of them anyway. Love the band foundation and super large title work.
      bellbird likes this.
    • cookingmylife
      Oh this is good! Ditto the taking a selfie ourselves rather than ask a stranger. We often find ones who seem not to have ever seen or used an iPhone!
      bellbird likes this.
    • bellbird
      @cookingmylife so true! i've even stood around scoping out other people in the 'touristy' areas and pickeds ones with DSLRs on various trips (figuring they know a bit more about photography or at least can manage to take a not blurry, people plus scenery shot ) and when i say thanks and get our camera back, i just wonder what their own vacation photos look like because it's not always even usable - and i'm not good at approaching strangers anyway so it's like the worst of both worlds
    • grantandlaurensmom
      So so funny! I get that all the time when i ask people to talk my photo. I have to be careful. If can't take too many suggestions. Drives me nuts when I get photos with 1/3 of the photo the plain concrete in front of me. LOL! But at least I'm in an occasional photo so I take what I can get. Great documentation!
      bellbird likes this.
    • lcpereyra
      Your journaling made me chuckle. :) Great job capturing your thoughts and perfect elements and papers for it! Thanks for playing along with the challenge!
      bellbird likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Random Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    bellbird
    Date:
    Oct 7, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    150.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).