Description:

lifted from this amazing layout by Cathy Zielske
using:
We Are Storytellers - a TLP Collab
ampersand from love story by Sara Gleason
    • mollyc
      this is fantastic.
    • PuSticks
      Love this idea! I think I'm going to do something like this about my kids... Great idea! :)
    • Lynne-Marie
      I love this idea too!!  I think I'll do a father & son version!  Thanks for sharing!
    • NancyBeck
      This is just fabulous!
    • IsabellaLR
      What a beautiful page and what a great idea. Love it.
    • lizj
      Love the repeat use of the ampersand. Great page.
    • MrsPeel
      this touched my heart. I used to wonder why Sarita and I were so different in certain aspects and so alike in others....things change with time, still there is always gonna be her growing her own personality, though they get more and more like us as they grow up..... I know I prayed for Sarita to have a kind heart, and was, like you are, blessed with a caring & compasionate child who is always "mothering" kids with disabilities or caring for others in not so much luck as we are..... there will be trying times ahead, but be sure with your love and faith, she will be an exemplar little lady :) The page is so amazing....into the Froggy Favs :)
    • HeatherB
      This is such a lovely page and I like how each line of journaling has its match, what a beautiful heartfelt page. Love it!
    • Dalis
      Ashley, this is just so precious!  I love that you kept it neutral to convey the strong sentiments behind it.  I love that you took pics in the same room, right?  She looks so much like you!
    • scrappingramma
      omgosh this is the greatest
      wow.... I so have to do this love it
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    We are Storytellers
    Uploaded By:
    ashleywb
    Date:
    Aug 14, 2014
    View Count:
    Comment Count: