EHStudios

EHStudios, Jan 14, 2015
Description:

Made for The Lilypad's Month Of Challenges - Challenge 10 - Imperfect Photo

It's a super grainy photo from in a dark restaurant, so I made it black & white to help.

Credits:
"Press Lines no.18" by Paislee Press
"Wordy: Bright Heart" by CD Muckosky
mirjam likes this.
    • cfile
      great job on the challenge and congrats on grad from law school :) I have found lately the best way to fix photos that are grainy or color is wonky is to change it to B/W also! I really love yours though... the word art for share, sharing in the happiness the wonderful almost panoramic photo and then the definition of happy... also all the white space... truly could be in a magazine the way you have composed this..., love it!
    • Hanazana1
      I just love what you did with the photo!! Great job!!
    • Trista
      really love this page and the photo edit! WOW!
    • jenn mccabe
      LOVE this photo journalistic shot SO much! awesome energy! and the title and the little happy definition ... oh my word woman ... good stuff! into my faves! :)
    • dvhoward
      I was gonna say "great photo treatment" and then I saw it was your imperfect photo.  I think it look perfectly wonderful.
    • Katherine B
      This is incredible!
    • Joamosatcharterdotnet
      I love how you chose to do this photo because it is a rare thing to see...i also think that changing it to b/w is genius because it shows so much more emotion and detail...wonderful page.
    • klee73010
      I love the black and white. Very striking, clean look!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    CD Muckosky
    Uploaded By:
    EHStudios
    Date:
    Jan 14, 2015
    View Count:
    Comment Count: