Shanghai undie hazard
LynnG, Mar 10, 2017
Description:
Scrapping our amazing trip to Shanghai, using Messy Pockets No6 templates.

Do you call them undies in the US? Anyway, walking the streets of Shanghai you constantly risk walking into someone's underpants drying on the street :-)

PS must have done this journaling late at night! Typos since corrected ;-)
KarenB, JenEm and marnie like this.
    • jenn mccabe
      lol, love all the photos of the laundry and your hysterical journaling! it really is everywhere. no pole or tree is safe! :) gorgeous photos!
      LynnG likes this.
    • bellbird
      great 'real life' photos, love the formal Sun Wonderland arch juxtapose with the washing line - they'd never put this in a tourist brochure but it's the reality of travel, there's always something unexpected, usually not knickers everywhere but hey, they gotta wash and dry 'em somehow i guess. glad you could see the funny side!
      LynnG likes this.
    • marnie
      Fun theme for a travel page! Enjoyed your title, journaling and collection of photos, Lynn!
    • JenEm
      Saw all of these gorgeous travel-themed pages in your newsletter, and this one made me smile. Your journaling is so funny and I love that you have included the real-life aspects of traveling. Love the new template set, Lynn.
      LynnG likes this.
    • Nancy Barton
      That's hilarious! What a memory, love the shots.
      LynnG likes this.
    • AnEnglishLady
      abulous titles! I love that you added stamping and paint over some of the photos. #LayoutbyDesignerLynnGrieveson #Template #TemplateDesigner #multiplephotos #Distressed
      LynnG likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Designer Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    LynnG
    Date:
    Mar 10, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    449.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).