Farwen

Settembre 1970 (MOC6 Jan26)

Settembre 1970 (MOC6 Jan26)
Farwen, Jan 30, 2018
Description:
(MOC6 Jan26)
journaling (sorry, english isn't my first language):

Written in the stars? Or in the immensity of the sea, in this case?
My father studied at the boating school to become a Long Course Captain and just boy started to work: he was the only son, with a mother and two sisters, and with my grandfather dead he had to provide for the family.
At the time he was travel most overseas, and he went practically everywhere (my sister and I did some traveling too, even if I have very little memories :( But this is another story!); but one trip in particular was D-E-C-I-S-I-V-E!
Naturally for him it started as the umpteenth embarkation, but that September would have changed his life (and started mine: D).
Arrived in the port it is customary to go ashore when / as soon as you can, and in Buenos Aires it was not different;
only this time my dad knew someone special, my mom!
It was love at first sight ♥♥♥
The ship remained in port for 4 months for work, and those days were enough for lovebirds to understand that there was none for anyone: in May of the following year my mom would have left everything she knew to start one new life so 'far from home (mom I love you so much!! What courage!).
My parents got married on June 9, 1972.
Everything else is an endless (love) story.

236 words​

credits:

Little Butterfly Wings - Sail Away, BB Love Edition
Pink Reptile Designs - Optimistic (elements), Boho Bliss Collab
Lynne-Marie - Sail the 7 Seas
Lynn Grieveson - The Way It Is templates
Mommyish - Treasured Styles
Heather Joyce - The Boldstroke

other font: MixSerif
blueberries likes this.
    • Iowan
      such a cool story and I love you you scrapped it with the big map in the back and your journaling in the cloud. Thanks for taking the heritage challenge!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    Farwen
    Date:
    Jan 30, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    387.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).