Cherylndesigns

Seriously?

Seriously?
Cherylndesigns, Mar 22, 2019
Description:
Credits: fdd_BrightSide_tp1; apennington_brightside_paper(9), soco_solid_4, solid_5; FJ-bright-side-FWP-lightbulb; jj-brightside-4; lgrieveson_attitude_3; prd_laughoutloud_brad_02; sahlinstudio_roughtimes_wa-seriously?!
    • jenn mccabe
      i almost spit my coffee out! the funniest part is how casual he is about it - like "yeah, i got cups on my feet, so?" what a fun memory! love the cute light bulbs and paper strips!
    • mcurtt
      At first I didn't see what Asher was doing. Too early in the a.m. for me. And then it hit me. Of course, doesn't everyone put cups on their feet? And then to have a "matching" pair in yellow & red, it doesn't get any better than this. :-)
    • Cherylndesigns
      @jenn mccabe I almost spit my toast out when I read your comment!! Isn't this a hoot? He really was like "I got cups on my feet...……………..so what?" :giggle:giggle:giggle
    • Cherylndesigns
      @mcurtt I found these old pictures and HAD to scrap them! I remember that day and how funny it was. He didn't even know I took them. He's complete with the green pacifier in his mouth, too. :giggle:giggle:giggle
      mcurtt likes this.
    • mcurtt
    • Cherylndesigns
      @mcurtt Haha - yes, we didn't think he's ever give that thing up. He was hooked on his paci.
      mcurtt likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lilypad Designer Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    Cherylndesigns
    Date:
    Mar 22, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    78.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    500px
    Height:
    500px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).