frani_54

September-Template-Challenge

September-Template-Challenge
frani_54, Sep 17, 2018
Description:
Fathers Day 2018 - Aaron called his Gampi and asked if he could come over and treat him to a Fathers Day Lunch. Now a days everyone is so busy we don't take the time to get together anymore so for Aaron to take the time out of his busy day to visit with his Gampi AND treat him to lunch made the day all the more special.

September Template by Sara Gleason
Sahlin Studio
Me and You

One Little Bird
Milestone

Paislee Press
Summer Manifesto

Rachel Jefferies
Simply
Hope shines bright

Lynn Grieverson
Europa Warn Photos
ForeverJoy likes this.
    • cfile
      oh Frani, I have a lump in my throat at how beautiful this moment is and reading your journaling!!! For your son to call his Grandfather to take him to lunch, I know, had your Dad smiling from ear to ear! I am glad you captured this photo and journaled/documented this moment. It really is special! I love the layering here with the papers and the soft colors. The corner cluster is fabulous with the flower and the string .. so wonderful. Thank you Frani for joining in on the template challenge. Love this special moment you captured here!!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Template Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    frani_54
    Date:
    Sep 17, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    149.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).