Cherylndesigns

September Style Challenge (Laugh Out Loud)

September Style Challenge (Laugh Out Loud)
Cherylndesigns, Sep 6, 2018
Description:
This is my next to oldest grandson, Jordan, in 2009. It was a fairly nice day in late March and we all had "cabin fever" and went outside. I took these funny pictures of Jordan - he loved to make his "Home Alone" face. Haha

Credits: SwL_Fill Up The Page Templates _4; bbonneville_SundayMorning_SolidPaper5 & paper10; APennington_Scoop_SolidPaper5; APennington_Tomorrowsmemories_P&B_(7); sgleason_gigglesnort_wa_laughoutloud, Bingo_card_laugh, wa_haha; jjsthadley_wa-stamp-ohsnap; prd_sotakeshape_pp_02_border.
    • flowersgal
      Oh what a fun guy... willing to "ham it up" for the camera. And he is bound to be okay as I see he is wearing an Ohio State shirt. Two of my grandchildren graduated from there -- a family of Buckeyes. Love the black and white you used and the cute little heart border. Where is Jordan now?
    • Cherylndesigns
      @flowersgal Thanks so much, Patsy! They were all hams when they were younger - some of them still are. Jordan loves Ohio State because he was actually the only one of the five who was born in Ohio. Our oldest DD and hubby got transferred to Ohio and Jordan was born while they were there. Then they got transferred back to Michigan. The rest (except Asher) were all born in Michigan - he was born in Florida. We all live in Florida now. We sound like a bunch of Gypsies, don't we? LOL
    • HeatherB
      What fun photos - he sure cooperated! And love the colours that you chose to scrap this, they go so well with the photos. Great page!
    • Cherylndesigns
      @HeatherB Thanks so much, Heather! It sure was a memorable day.
      HeatherB likes this.
    • LynnG
      Ha - so much fun. He will always love this I bet!
    • Cherylndesigns
      @LynnG Thanks, Lynn! I'll have to show it to him. He still loves these pictures.
      LynnG likes this.
    • frani_54
      LOL cute pictures, the cards were perfect to tell the story.
    • Cherylndesigns
      @frani_54 Thanks so much! I agree, these cards were perfect!
    • mcurtt
      Another great set of photos! They totally convey the mood of your layout. I agree, the cards were PERFECT!
    • KellyM
      Perfect pictures for this style challenge!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Style Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Cherylndesigns
    Date:
    Sep 6, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    346.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    550px
    Height:
    550px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).