trekmom

September Journaling Challenge

September Journaling Challenge
trekmom, Sep 7, 2020
Description:
I used the kit from Lynn Grieveson called Love Cats.
I started this project about 8 weeks ago, it's so close to being finished. I have attached the door since this photo. I'm so close to letting my cats into this.
Yes, I used all sorts of power tools and managed not to hurt myself but squatting in the lower section, I blew out a Baker's cyst under my left knee. That hurt like a son of a gun. Or a daughter of a gun? Who knows, it hurt. I'm fine, I can walk now, I never figured out how to use crutches. I can play hockey and do crossovers but I can't figure out crutches. What a doofus.
    • Angela Toucan
      fantastic journaling, lovely photos of your building project
      trekmom likes this.
    • Donitab
      Wow! Love everything about this - except for your injury). I love the poem, your circle journaling, and the photos of your project! I am in awe!
      trekmom likes this.
    • flowersgal
      Wow, you are one handy lady with your power tools and building plans. I like how you documented your project.
      trekmom likes this.
    • janedee
      Awesome job! I love your documentation and the lyrics are perfect! Ouch on the cyst bursting but you’re probably relieved to be rid of it.
      trekmom likes this.
    • cookingmylife
      omg... would you like to visit me??? Those are some lucky cats! the proof is in the photos. :)
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      @cookingmylife of course, I'd love to visit you! Thank you.
      @janedee Thank you so much. Yes, I am glad to have that Baker's cyst gone but trust me I'm not going to tempt fate to get rid of the one on the other knee.
      @flowersgal Thank you, I'm really learning as I go, measure twice, cut once, also practice on spare wood first.
      @Donitab Thank you, I for one and glad I didn't hurt myself using power tools, because my cousin shot himself in the foot with a nail gun, not pretty.
      @Angela Toucan Thank you so much.
    • HeatherB
      What a great idea for your cats!! Outside and safe! Love the way you did the journaling, especially the journaling in the circle tags. I hope your knee is feeling better. Wonderful page!
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      @HeatherB Thank you. It's almost 100% back to normal, almost. I'm always grateful for the little things so no crutches is the best. I need to finish this darned thing.
      HeatherB likes this.
    • Electra
      This is brilliant! I have heard how much a Baker's cyst hurts, yikes. I never figured out how to use crutches either, so you are in good company. :hi5
      trekmom likes this.
    • Nemla
      Looks like a good project though, I am sure when you see the cats happy ,it will have been worth the pain.... ignore the receipts , it is to late now any way ...
      trekmom likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    trekmom
    Date:
    Sep 7, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    2.1 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3600px
    Height:
    3600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).