RJMJ

September-Journaling Challenge-5 Things List-Summer Heatwave

September-Journaling Challenge-5 Things List-Summer Heatwave
RJMJ, Sep 27, 2017
Description:
Thank You For The Journaling Challenge...Had Some Problems With My Scrapbooking Program Working Properly Or I Would Have Had My Layout For This Challenge Posted Days Ago But I Finally Got It Back Up & Running Properly Again...It Is Still In The 35 Degree Temperature Range Here Where I Live...These Temperatures Are Unheard Of Here At This Time Of The Year...Were Having A Fall Heatwave So My Layout Is A Tribute To Summer...

:For My Summer Heatwave Layout-I Used:

:Ultimate Vacation-Collab-The Lilypad
    • HeatherB
      Well, with weather like that, this is the perfect page! Love the shot of the net and your list including the hashtagged words. Wonderful page!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • keepscrappin
      I love the golds and blues and the double lines framing it all... just gorgeous!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • RJMJ
      Thanks So Much For The Nice Comments!...Seems To Be Finally Cooling Down Around Here It Is Supposed To Be 3 Degrees Over Night...Now That's More Like Proper Seasonal Weather Here...
    • cookingmylife
      I really liked the way you blended the wavy lines in the background - very beachy looking!
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Sep 27, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    367.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px
    Date / Time:
    2017:09:27 11:41:49

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).