Here And Now by Rachel Jefferies & Studio Basic
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Here-and-Now.html
Quercus Collage Bits & Bobs by Rachel Jefferies
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Quercus-Collage-Bits-and-Bobs.html

Fonts - Leander & The Only Exception

Layout is a lift of @amandaresende 's I Heart You:
[​IMG]

Translation:
It's been a lot concerning health this month. Pain in my wrist, tested new medication for my blood pressure and a broken tooth. Not feeling well at all, and is grumpy, irritaded and a bit sad about everything. It's really enough already!
But we have had some fun too. A trip to Sundsvall what the peak. Always fun seeing a new town. Maybe I was a bit crazy optimistic when I bought yarn for one sweater, one hat and one shawl. Now I really have to get well in the wrist, to be able to knit!
trekmom likes this.
    • IntenseMagic
      What a great lift! Love all those patterned strips! Hope your wrist is feeling better soon!
      tanteva likes this.
    • trekmom
      I am in love with this page! The colors, the flow, all of your yarn purchases, this is greatness. I am so sorry about your health, please make sure you do your PT and heal up well. Your knitting calls. Sorry about your tooth. My mom's crown fell off and it's in a box in my house, my husband laughs every time he sees it. Let's pray the dentist can put it back on. I also hope the new meds work. It's terrible feeling when your BP is too high.
      tanteva likes this.
    • keepscrappin
      love those vertical paper strips. That wrist pain is no fun because it interferes with our crafting. :giggle hope you feel better soon! :hugThanks for playing along with September's double scraplift challenge! :heartlub
      tanteva likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scraplift Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    tanteva
    Date:
    Sep 24, 2023
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    228.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).