[​IMG]
Thanks for looking!

Credits:
Life UnCensored Kit - Daily Bull****, TLP
Life UnCensored Journal Cards - Daily Bull****, TLP
Life UnCensored Paints - Daily Bull****, TLP
KarenB and SharLamb like this.
    • jenn mccabe
      i love this! such rich colors and the PPs and inmates inside your cut out title are really awesome with the dark woodgrain!
      cinna likes this.
    • KellyM
      Super fun!
      cinna likes this.
    • cfile
      Carina, you obviously must know by now, I am a coffee nut and I absolutely LOVE your page here!! I love how you used the alpha to fill with the papers and the wire edging.. perfect in every way!! Love this!! Great lift and fabulous scrap!!!
      cinna likes this.
    • SharLamb
      I’m lying in bed at a Best Western, with my coffee, and see this and a smile spreads over my face. We love our coffee, and have a very hard time finding good-tasting coffee while on the road...usually our chief motivation for going home! There are a few hotels/motels that have had the foresight to install Keurigs in the rooms, but most don’t, and the coffee makes me gag. Same with most restaurants “on the road.” Thank goodness for the consistency of Starbucks along most routes! But we solved the problem! We got a tiny Keurig to take with us! DH takes care of the whole thing...keeps supplies in a plastic bin that just goes into the room with us. So wonderful to have a good cup of coffee before a day of traveling. Now we just need to rig up a batter pack so we can stop at a rest area and make coffee mid morning!

All this to say, I ADORE YOUR PAGE. I may have to scraplift it! Thanks for the cream in my morning coffee!
      cinna and cfile like this.
    • Trish
      Great layout Carina! I love the kit you used and your nametag is fantastic.
      cinna likes this.
    • norton94
      Oh what a fun fun one! Love the colors and theme!
      cinna likes this.
    • HeatherB
      This is such a fun page. I love how you clipped the photos and patterned papers to the letters. Great page and lift! Thanks for playing along with my challenge!
      cinna likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scraplift Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    cinna
    Date:
    Sep 20, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    249.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).