willimena

Sept_random_double-barred-finch

Sept_random_double-barred-finch
willimena, Sep 19, 2017
Description:
Black and white birds seemed appropriate for a monochromatic colour scheme. Pity I can't get them to sit still enough, closer to me, for a more detailed photo :)
Supplies:
VW_ABitWornTopogNo3-template
lgrieveson_shine-on-epoxy, paper
jj-mom-yir-paper
prd_itsnotjustblacknwhite-paper
jlarsen_OWHAD-paper
Karen, JenEm and Mylinn like this.
    • Sokee
      Soooo beautiful!
      willimena likes this.
    • Christina W
      Really cool page! I love how your journaling highlights the contrast between the word art and the actual way the little finches behave!
      willimena likes this.
    • orkan
      wonderful création ! i like this page
      willimena likes this.
    • cfile
      oh I absolutely love this Willimena! Not only because it is my challenge this month, but because it is of birds and that is near and dear to my heart. (My Mom was an avid Bird watcher, and i smile when I see layouts of birds :) ) What a terrific page with the B/W and gray mono color scheme and the pop of yellow from the bird flair! I love it.. the composition is lovely and your journaling is so sweet. I watch out my window at the birds and watch them flutter around... my favorites are the chickdees and the house wrens! Thanks for sharing your page and playing along!
      willimena likes this.
    • Mylinn
      Breathtaking.
      willimena likes this.
    • JenEm
      You have such a beautiful scrapping style. Love the photo of the finches, and the little pop of yellow is so striking against monochromatic color scheme. Gorgeous page!
      willimena likes this.
    • Serena
      Ooh! Sorry for spamming your gallery, but I really like your style, you capture amazing shots and use color so lovingly, I just had to check in to more of your pages! I love the black and white of this!
      willimena likes this.
    • willimena
      @Serena please don't apologise - you've made my morning! That is such an encouraging thing for you to say.
      Serena likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Random Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    willimena
    Date:
    Sep 19, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    254.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3600px
    Height:
    3600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).