cookingmylife

Sept-16-YUM

Sept-16-YUM
cookingmylife, Sep 16, 2020
Description:
Friday I decided I wanted some carry out. There is a Thai restaurant half a block from our house but I’ve not been impressed with their food over the years. Three years living in Thailand spoiled me. But this dish was close enough to the taste I remembered from Bangkok - a shrimp red curry with coconut milk & Thai basil. The green beans were the crunchy touch. Reminders of a time when I had a cook to make whatever I asked for!!!
Oh what a life it was…

SOSN (50% off) September 16
lgrieveson_be_kind
http://the-lilypad.com/store/Be-Kind-Kit.html
lgrieveson_find_peace_templates
http://the-lilypad.com/store/Find-Peace-Templates.html
etc_dan_southerncomfort_yum_wa (retired)

Thanks for looking!
LynnG likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      looks lovely. perfect paper colours for the photo
    • flowersgal
      I enjoyed your journaling. I like Thai food but none in my area and most of the recipes that I see call for so many different ingredients which I don't have and are hard to find here. Your dish looks yummy! I think I am still in that time of having to cook to make what I want ...
    • mcurtt
      And you do realize that your word art matches your green beans while your background papers match your shrimp? Love it all!
    • cookingmylife
      @mcurtt Yes I did the color matching by choice! I'm not a big pattern person so... it helps with the simplicity.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      Pretty photograph of the food. I'm glad it was close to what you remembered.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lynn Grieveson
    Uploaded By:
    cookingmylife
    Date:
    Sep 16, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    232.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).