bellbird

SepBYOCchall-woodlanddreams

SepBYOCchall-woodlanddreams
bellbird, Sep 4, 2020
    • amandaresende
      ownnnn sooooo cute! love all the paint here!!!!!!!!!!!!!! love how you used the stamps and thw whole composition and colors! such an awesome page :)
      bellbird likes this.
    • lulyg14
      The background is perfect for these photos and I love how you incorporated the theme of your elements to the photos - that one lucky boy!
      bellbird likes this.
    • HeatherB
      This is wonderful! That is such a cute sleep mask! Love the photos and love all the layering. The fox stamp is perfect with this. Great page!
      bellbird likes this.
    • LynnG
      This is just perfect!!!
      bellbird likes this.
    • bellbird
      @LynnG your lovely fox inspired this whole page! (And then I kinda started channeling Missy Whedon with her gesso & paint layers) & it took up the full lower right quadrant until I realised I need a title & decided to place it kinda in between the photos & moved a heap of stuff around to fit it in, & then I shrunk your fox & was so conflicted about it because it's so cute! (so there's the story of my process that you really didn't need lol)
    • bcnatty
      So, so cute!! I love all the paint , and I love the fox!!
      bellbird likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    bellbird
    Date:
    Sep 4, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    233.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).