flowersgal, Sep 1, 2018
Description:
Sep2018 - Template challenge
Supplies used:
Sara Gleason - Sep2018 template; Viewpoint elements
Little Butterfly Wings - Autumn Happiness
KittyY likes this.
    • cfile
      Oh look at you Patsy going to see Rae Drummond and eating in her restaurant! Funny thing .. I had downloaded a few of her PS Actions and used to be on her blog looking at her photography and photo shop stuff long before she started cooking and being on the food network’!!! Love the large photo bg here and how you used the template for your page. I loved reading your journaling too on the tag.. wonderful page Patsy! Thanks for joining in on the template challenge!
    • cfile
      Patsy, your page is also a Froggy Fav for September!!! I really love your page and the way you used the template, your page looks like an advertisement for the Pioneer Woman Mercantile.. Love it!!
    • katell
      Love how you used the template! beautiful!
    • flowersgal
      @cfile, thanks for the froggy fav. I love using large, interesting photos like this one for backgrounds to really bring out the "flavor" of the place.
      cfile likes this.
    • HeatherB
      Congrats on the Froggy Fav - this page is amazing. It looks like something from a magazine spread. Fantastic!
    • Dalis
      She has created an empire!!!! I love your page, it's like taken from one of her blog posts!
    • jaharvey
      Well-deserved Froggy Fave! I love using big photos, too. Your photo looks fab as a background. Like someone already said, this could be a magazine ad. Beautiful page.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Template Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    flowersgal
    Date:
    Sep 1, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    227.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).