Sep2018_khadfield Chall_web
flowersgal, Sep 3, 2018
Description:
Sep2018 - Kate Hadfield's blog challenge
Supplies:
Kate Hadfield - Springity Spring; Joodle Strips - Storyteller; Sep2018 template
Christina W likes this.
    • KatrinaHunt13
      ok, that picture just makes me want to grab a chair and relax for awhile! I love all the greens you used. They just flow together perfectly!
    • cfile
      Wonderful page Patsy. Love the photos in the triangle pieces and the little scene at the bottom - with the water, the frog and the cute little joodle border. Thanks for joining in on the challenge. Love your page!
    • Nemla
      Aww it looks like a perfect place. And what a great scene with the frog to go with it, so fun to look at.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • mcurtt
      What a fun page! You made those doodles work for you. Loving the greens & blues, especially that small edge along the left side & how you positioned the blue along the water line.
    • flowersgal
      @mcurtt. The edge is actually a close up photo I took of some quilling I saw as are 3 of the triangle photos. I loved the colors and curvy detail.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • Kate
      Oh what a beautiful, calm, soothing page Patsy! I love the controlled colour scheme and how you used your photograph, wow! Thank you so much for playing along with the challenge!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Kate Hadfield
    Uploaded By:
    flowersgal
    Date:
    Sep 3, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    208.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).