naughtsncrosses

Sep 12 Random Challenge

Sep 12 Random Challenge
naughtsncrosses, Sep 2, 2012
Description:
I created this for the scraplift challenge, with the original image looking like this:

created using:
Michelle Godin's I Heart You
Kay Winiecki's Mess It Up
Altered Emporium's Rushed font
CU stitching (DD)
the photo is of my husband and daughter, two years ago, during his month-long hospital stay. Also, I just noticed the button is smack bang on his nose. Too late, he'll just have to look like he's got a big ol' mole there.
Thanks for looking! :)
    • heathergw
      This is beautiful and so sweet... what a precious moment in a not so great time... awesome paper to digi lift!!!
    • HeatherB
      Wow - beautiful digi lift and I love the crop on the photo! Beautiful tender moment caught in the photo. And I didn't even notice the button until you mentioned it!
    • paula kesselring
      Congratulations!
      Your layout has been featured on the GSO blog today!
      :)
    • mishou
      very well deserved GSO Edeena! the lift is faithful to the original and yet you really made it your own. (i didn't notice the nose button either until I read your note lol) beautiful work! (and such a sweet photo too! love the cropping on it!)
    • Dana
      great page (and i didn't even notice the button either!) - thanks for joining in the challenge! and it's a beautiful page, even if the picture wasn't taken at the perfect place/time ...
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Random Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    naughtsncrosses
    Date:
    Sep 2, 2012
    View Count:
    Comment Count: