Credits go to the following:
APennington-Distance Word Art Strips
Grace In Color: Zoom to School-Word Art, Mask Element
Paislee Press New School Year Elements
Little Butterfly Wings-Connected Word Art
Bella Gypsy-Home of the Brave Paper
Just Jaimee Storyteller March 2019 TimeStamp
Paislee Press-In This Together Word Art
Just Jaimee-Storyteller 2020 September Alpha-Slate (I thought it looked like cracked bus seats), and Elements
Just Jaimee Storyteller 2020 May Paper
Mommyish Tweenage Daze-Elements
Just Jaimee-Back to School-Elements
Pink Reptile Designs Bring on the Weekend-Photo Corner and Stamp

Journaling Says:
Monday 10/19/2020, I get a call from the kids that they were being sent home. The Sports Bus driver is COVID positive and all athletes on the bus are being quarantined for 14 days. When I get there, I quickly realize I have one excited to be learning from home for a bit and one that is extremely frustrated by the idea. I feel awful knowing that being home means missing 3 volleyball games for Jennaya and that Brady is so visibly upset about having to come home. As it turns out, Mother Nature rolled in with two snow days for the week, cancelling the games Jennaya would have been missing and putting the entire district into E-Learning for one day. Ultimately, both kids are making the best of it and I’m pretty sure Brady is counting the hours until he can return to school. Jennaya has been busy having sleep overs and distance learning with friends (with other kids that were on the bus of course). She may not be ready to return....
chastml and KittyY like this.