Feeling Cornered by C.D. Muckosky
The Bright Life by C.D. Muckosky
Firm Foundations #9 *M3 by Lynne-Marie
From the War Paint Collection by Bella Gypsy
War Paint Frippery
War Paint Ombre Shimmers ​
BLKinOR and JenEm like this.
    • keepscrappin
      awe... she's gorgeous! love the flower over the photo looking like a flower in her hair... beautiful!
      norton94 likes this.
    • IntenseMagic
      Ohhhh Krista!! This is gorgeous!! What a beautiful photo and your color adjustments are absolutely perfect!! I love this amazing layout!! Thanks so much for playing along!
      norton94 likes this.
    • Aussiegirl
      So pretty! Love the purple accents and the flower you "placed" in her hair! Love the doodles too! Wonderful page!
      norton94 likes this.
    • KimJ
      So fun, Krista! I love the dimension, and your grid treatment of that beautiful photo is spot on!
      norton94 likes this.
    • JenEm
      A beautiful photo of a beautiful young lady. I love the softness of this, and your use of color just adds a subtle highlight to your page. I am still trying to figure this challenge out, and might have to use this as inspiration! Gorgeous page!
      norton94 likes this.
    • BLKinOR
      She looks like you. Lovely.
      norton94 likes this.
    • amandaresende
      she's a beauty and looks like you, Krista!!! that photo is amazing and you picked the perfect colors to play with. love!!!!
      norton94 likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    norton94
    Date:
    Jan 9, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    88.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).