chai

Senior Locker

Senior Locker
chai, Jan 25, 2017
Description:
MOC5 If These Walls Could Talk

Another year, another senior. This girl came in early to get me ready. She seems to have saved up all of her stickers and notes from the previous years because my door is already full. Let’s see: There’s a note from a friend. She must have a sense of humor because there’s a comic. She has posted a Bible verse--she’s going to need that this year! I see notebooks for AP Calculus, AP Biology, AP Spanish, AP Lit--Yikes! What is that girl thinking?! She’s pretty neat though. I like that, but I wonder if that will continue through the year or change the first week.

Credits:
Create Your Own Happy Template by Fiddle-Dee-Dee
BYOC January 2016:
Moving Forward Whimsies, Accents and Painted Papers by Bella Gypsy
Healthy and Fit page kit by Kristin Aagard
Brainiac page kit by Meagan's Creations (calculator, banner, word art)
MrsPeel and Scrapping with Liz like this.
    • IntenseMagic
      Oh how creative! I love that you chose to journal from the locker's point of view! What a great inhabitant!! Beautiful page! Love all the geometric shapes and great clusters!
    • MrsPeel
      this is awesome!!!!! how gorgeous your take on the template, marvelous photo, gorgeous shadows, such a vibrant feel to the whole page and your journaling is marvelous! I am a full page lover, even more so with Cheryl's templates and this one is a delight!!! Also love that I recognized Healthy kit from Kristin before reading the credits, is a kit I love plus who cannot love the Bella's kits? everything here is so well combined so beautifully put together!!!!! Look forward to more pages to see her journey!!!!!thanks so much for playing with us!!!!!!!!![​IMG]
    • Karen
      Congratulations! Your fabulous MOC layout has been spotlighted on a special edition MOC Spotlight post on the Lilypad Blog today! :)
    • Neverland Scraps
      Love that you were able to document the locker! I love the colors that you used, they are so fun and draws you in to this layout!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 5
    Uploaded By:
    chai
    Date:
    Jan 25, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    246.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).