kayjaydo

Selfies with the man of the day

Selfies with the man of the day
kayjaydo, Jun 9, 2018
Description:
Journalling reads:
We came up with a fun game for your confirmation party and had cards on the table with things for the guests to photograph and then send to you. One was for selfies with you. Here are the best of! You are certainly game for a laugh as we can plainly see here!

Credits:
Flowers, Paint, wordart, camera - Hash Tag Life by Just Jaimee
Flag, Photographer, String - Mamarazzi by Forever Joy
Background paper - Slow and Steady by Forever Joy
KarenB, wvsandy and Juliestcyr like this.
    • ArmyGrl
      I love your take on the June Random Challenge! I also love how this could be a board game with each photo a spot to move on the board. Thats bloody brilliant!
    • Juliestcyr
      LOVE that circle shape. In particular who you incorporated that sticker! It fits beautifully.
    • bellbird
      what a great idea, fun for all and you get pics to scrap! bonus! and this looks fabulous - love the circle design and the mamarazzi photogapher sticker is perfectly place in that missing part!
    • Tree City
      This makes me smile! What a fun idea to do, and a fantastic layout with the results! I agree with Justine: that mamarazzi sticker is too perfect in that spot! Love it!
    • Angela Toucan
      what a fabulous use of the circle for those selfies
    • rlucasmn
      Your circle of photos just reminds me of a camera lens, and so your word art "Captured" just makes so much sense. Love this page!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Random Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    kayjaydo
    Date:
    Jun 9, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    138.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).