nessita

selfie | Youer Than You Photography and Journaling Combo Challenge

selfie | Youer Than You Photography and Journaling Combo Challenge
nessita, Jan 26, 2020
Description:
Journaling: "I hate taking selfies, so when I read the challenge, I started thinking how I could avoid to be seen on the photo. Then I reminded myself that it is about leaving my comfort zones behind. So I took one. My DD helped me to add some filter, just to look a bit acceptable." 54 words

Elif Sahin Designs: Midnight

TFL!
chastml and gonewiththewind like this.
    • LilachOren
      great photo. you look wonderful. love your page
      nessita likes this.
    • nessita
    • cfile
      Gorgeous photo of yourself. I am thrilled that you embraced the challenge and got out of your comfort zone.. you look terrific and I hope after today we see more pages with your beautiful photo in them :) I love the composition of your page and your journaling. Well done!!
      nessita likes this.
    • nessita
      @cfile Thank you so much. Well, i'll try my best :)
      cfile likes this.
    • gonewiththewind
      Well, I don't know why you don't like selfies! You are a beautiful woman! I love your eyes. I'm delighted that your daughter jumped in to help you with this challenge. I'm so glad that you came out of your comfort zone. I'm with Christa that I hope we'll see more of your face in your layouts, alone or with other family members. Your layout is beautifully composed as well. Love this!
      nessita likes this.
    • nessita
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 8
    Uploaded By:
    nessita
    Date:
    Jan 26, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    245.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).