Selfie-mode MOC 8 Day 26
garrynkim, Jan 27, 2020
Description:
Supplies used:
Lynn Grieveson: Belle Rosa Kit
PRD: True to Yourself
Word count: 90
    • IntenseMagic
      I absolutely adore the different expressions!! This is such a beautiful page and your selfies are gorgeous!! Your journaling is totally me in the summer when I'm not working! I feel ya! This is such a beautiful page!
      garrynkim likes this.
    • SeattleSheri
      Love the before and after photos and the trio of flowers on the bottom! :heartlub
      garrynkim likes this.
    • bellbird
      i live in jeans most of winter myself so i'd say there's absolutely nothing wrong with that ;-) I do think the church clothes make you smile bigger though and either way, you rocked the selfie challenge!
      garrynkim likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      I am SOOOOOOOoooo loving this challenge, it gets me to see my favorite girls close up, and ...the best? is that you all are exactly the way I imagined!!!!!!! this is gorgeous your smile in the right side photo is magical and luminous!!!!!![​IMG]
      garrynkim likes this.
    • gonewiththewind
      Hi! As I'm running out of time before the final MOC8 deadline, I'm stopping quickly to let you know that your layout meets the Youer Than You Challenge requirements. I'll be back later to really enjoy reading your page and at that time I'll leave you a lovely comment. :) Thanks for being patient and thanks for playing in my challenge! ((HUGS)) Cheryl
      garrynkim likes this.
    • cookingmylife
      What a difference a smile makes! Great page.
      garrynkim likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 8
    Uploaded By:
    garrynkim
    Date:
    Jan 27, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    232.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).